- God’s people should be the most grateful people.
- Gratitude is powerful, but it is not automatic. (It requires expression)
- Practice gratitude as a spiritual discipline.
Get in the habit of focusing on the things that go right! Try following these two suggestions:
- Take two minutes every day to think of 3 things that you are thankful for and why you are thankful for them. Thank God for those things.
- Take two minutes every day to write a brief message (email, text, facebook message, etc) to someone thanking them for something. Make it specific.