Liferoads depends on your generosity to live out our mission of helping people become fully alive in Christ.
Here are a few guiding principles that we try to live by when it comes to handling our money:
- God owns everything. (1 Chronicles 29:10-14)
- God is our provider. (Luke 12:29-31)
- We are managers (stewards) of what God has given us. (Luke 16:10-13)
- We need to manage our money well. (Luke 16:10-13)
- What we do with our money is an indicator of where our heart is. (Luke 12:34)
- We should be generous with our money. (1 Timothy 6:17-19)
Liferoads is supported entirely by the donations that Liferoads family members give. If you want to partner with Liferoads through regular giving, then here are a few ways for you to give.
- Giving during our weekly offering – We have an offering time as a part of our service each week. When we give of our finances, we are giving back to God. That is an act of worship. We make room for that in our services every week.
- Use the offering box in the lobby – You can always place your gift in the offering box in Liferoads lobby. If you came late to the service and missed the offering, or if you are in the building during the week and want to give then this is the option for you.
- Online bill–pay – Many Liferoads family members use online bill pay through their banks to give regularly. Many banks offer this service for free. It makes it easy to make a habit of regular monthly giving.
- Online Giving – We are pleased to offer online giving as a convenient giving option. Click below if you would like to give a gift online right now.
Please note: Approximately 2.4% of your donation will go to the companies who provide this online payment service. If you would like to avoid those fees, we encourage you to utilize your bank’s online bill-pay feature.