Join us for a reflective and prayerful remembrance of Christ’s death on the cross this Friday in the auditorium from 6:00-9:00pm. This is an “open house” format event with various stations that you can walk through that will guide you through a time of prayer and thanksgiving.
Here is what you need to know:
· This is a guided prayer experience set up in an open house format with stations that you can walk through.
· This evening will give you space to reflect on the events of Jesus’ crucifixion in a unique and meaningful way as you prepare your heart and pray for our Easter service on Sunday.
· This is a kid-friendly event but we are asking that you prepare your kids so that they know what to expect as the auditorium will be set up with as a special guided prayer experience that you will be able to walk through as a family.
· The Auditorium will be open from 6:00-9:00pm so take your time. There is no need to rush through. If someone behind you is going faster than you are, simply allow them to pass through the station ahead of you.
· Some of the stations are interactive. If you feel uncomfortable participating in the activity please feel free to simply watch or reflect and then move on to the next station.