This Sunday, Liferoads will be holding a single service in our auditorium at 10am.
· We will not be resuming Kids Ministry Classes until mid-September. Your kiddos are welcome in the service with you.
· The service will be less than an hour.
· We will have an outdoor seating area with a TV set up for the service. This is a great spot to hang out with small children or for those of you who may feel safer staying outside of the building during the service.
· We will be putting the programs on the seats in the auditorium and we will not be passing an offering bag. The Offering box in the lobby is always available, as well as giving online.
· Please take the precautions you feel necessary to keep yourself healthy and keep in mind that everyone is at varying degrees of what they feel comfortable with, and that’s ok.
As always, we will continue streaming the 10am service to our Facebook page so if you do not feel safe yet attending a service in person, you are welcome to join us online from the safety of your home. Please know that we are absolutely supportive of that decision as your church family. This week is going to be a great time together! We cannot wait to see you and worship with you whether that is online or in person.