Level 1 Study – The Case for Grace
Level 2 Study – The Case For Faith
Week ‘Zero’ Introduction – Questions Worth Asking
- How would you define a question worth asking?
- What does the Bible say about your faith, about testing it, and about questioning it? Read the following verses and write your thoughts on each in your notebook:
- 2 Corinthians 13:5
- Hebrews 11:1-3
- Philippians 2:12-13
- 1 Peter 3:15
- What objections to faith will we study this summer? Fill in the blanks for questions 1-6 in your binder.
- Homework for next time:
- Memorize Jeremiah 29:11-13
- Read Objection #1, Pages 11-27 of The Case for Faith
Level 3&4 – Do Hard Things
Prior Studies (2015 Level 3) – World Religions
Intro Session — What we are studying, when, and why.
Session One – No Apology Needed — Discernement: Christian Apologetics and Doctrines
Session Two – All Along the Watchtower — The Jehovah’s Witnesses
Session Three – Men on a Mission — The Mormons
Session Four – Finding Someone Else’s Center — Eastern Spirituality
Session Six – Spiritual Soup — Everything Else
Download Full Curriculum – All Seven Sessions